Ad Code

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

40 s&w glock

40 S&w Glock - I bought a G23 Gen 3 a few months ago and it has been my favorite firearm ever, and I own several guns. I also picked up a spare barrel for the 9mm, so I can shoot the 40 s&w or 9mm, and it's the perfect gun to either carry or use for a variety of game. If you are considering the G19, I would consider going with the G23 and barrel replacement. This gun can be converted to shoot 4 different calibers (comes in 40 s & w, you can get a 9mm or .357 barrel conversion, you can also get a .22lr conversion kit). All in all a wonderful book! Highly recommend this weapon.

I have a better grip on the Gen 4 than the Gen 3. It feels more secure in the hand. The dimensions of the 23 are suitable for carrying, but are large enough to absorb reflections and provide a long view. I also have the idea of ​​a barrel replacement for the .357 Sig. In my opinion, you can't beat a Glock.

40 S&w Glock

40 S&w Glock

I honestly use it to throw glocks. They were big guns that didn't fit in my hand. Recently my wife wanted one and we went to the store and she looked at the dealer and she handed me the Gen 4 and it was like a glove. After a little research, I found that they modeled the Gen 4 after the 1911 grip, which I like for the 1911, but I also like how much I can customize the Glock. So the 23 Gen 4 will probably be the last gun I ever buy until it breaks.

Glock 27 Kal 40 S&w (brk923)

First Glock I ever owned and it became my number 1 gun to own. Fast, smooth and reliable. I have a number of different semi autos from different manufacturers and this is the best one I have shot. Corrected by the spring and barrel kit, but even out of the box I get consistent 5" groups at 9-12 yards. Thanks.

I bought a gen 3 a few years ago. I still love the gun today. I want to get a gen 4 one day but haven't felt the need to do so. I loved going on missions when I was in law enforcement. It's not too big and still has the perfect amount of rotation. I would only recommend it to anyone who wants to take it secretly.

Love it. I had a Gen 5 G19 and my friend convinced me to switch. SAME CARE. Fits all Glock 19 holsters no problem. It can also shoot 9mm. I think it's great!

Try the Glock 23 and fall in love instantly, a great gun with a different feel. A lot of recoil is expected, but it's average for the caliber, it's a great gun. This is not my first Glock, I have had a G17, G19, G23, G30SF and G45 but the G23 feels different.

Glock 23 Gen5 .40 S&w, 4.02\

I love the Glock store Lots of visual information, and great service. I didn't buy my gun here. I am 12 miles from Buds gun store in Lexington, KY. This was my first and only gun. I bought it and never shot it for 2 plus years. Embarrassed, I then retired and met my new friend. I changed the spring, this made a big difference. This Glock 23 is a Gen 4. I put a big dot sight on the XS. Now I love that, so fast on target. It's a bomb and you're there. I have a black list barrel on it and a Johnny Glock trigger. I blow a lot, it shows when I go to the border. There is a book called Navy Seal shooting, by Chris Sajnog. I learned a lot, how to shoot. chris sajnog was a certified shooting instructor. Money well spent. You can't go wrong with the Glock 23. It does everything a gun should do. Now you have to do your part and learn how to use it. I hope this helps CBH

I bought a Glock 31 which is a Sig 357 caliber with one magazine. I bought 2 more Sig 357 magazines from Gun Broker but the salesperson said they don't like the magazines so long story short, she went out and sold me (2) 40 caliber magazines and assured me they would work 357's rifle. Then I bought a 40 ACP caliber barrel. So now I had a Sig 357 rifle and a 40 caliber ACP rifle with 3 magazines. I then bought a 9mm barrel spare and (3) 9 mm magazine so with a gun I bought and some extras I now have 3 different weapons. Glock RULES!!!!! Next I will get a 22LR replacement.

I bought a Glock 23 from a 40 flag dealer in Tulsa, Oklahoma about 20 years ago! This gun has never failed me. This is the best gun I have had the pleasure of owning. I used it while working for two different police agencies. It's a solid gun and I'm glad I own it!

40 S&w Glock

Glock in 40 s&w, 40 s&w, federal 40 s&w, 40 s&w primers, 40 s w, s&w 40 accessories, sd 40 s&w, 40 s&w holster, glock 40 s&w, s and w 40, 40 s&w brass, s&w 40 clips

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Recent Comments

Ad Code